WWE Network Channel 512 Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

WWE Network Channel 512 Issues

A few days ago, I was having problems with a lot of channels freezing/breaking up. The one that caught my attention the most was WWE Network on channel 512. A tech came out, found some problems, and fixed them. It seemed like 512 was OK at the time, but I notice it's having trouble again with constant freezes and some pixelation. I checked every channel in the 500's today to see if there any other problems and found none other than 512. Has anyone else who subscribes to the WWE Network seen this problem? I'm in Toronto East York.

***Edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WWE Network Channel 512 Issues

If you're still having issue @jimboden don't hesitate to reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersDarrell

I'm an Advisor

Re: WWE Network Channel 512 Issues

Thanks for the post RogersDarrell. The problem stopped sometime yesterday and, just checking now, it's still OK.

When I replied to your post, I was taken to a strange looking web page which said it was someone from Rogers who was doing a survey on the channel 512 problem. It ended up trying to give me "free" things after paying postage. It looks like a scam to me. Here's the link to the last page of the survey: http://lving.net/lpgsurveyca/indexfb.php

Something strange is definitely happening on the site. Take a look at the thread one below this one with (). Every time I come to the forum, I get screens full of ads.

Get Ready!