cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

RogersMargaret
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Community,

On December 15, 2015, I let everyone know that we had started to roll out the updated Navigatr guide.  Take a look here for that post. 

As we continue to roll out the update, customers will be notified ahead of time that they will be getting the new software.

If you have received the updated Navigatr software (i.e. since December 15, 2015) and would like to ask a question and/or share your findings/learnings, please do so in THIS THREAD.  

As always, the Community Guidelines and Terms of Use apply.

Thanks very much for keeping the community a pleasant place to be!

~RogersMargaret

1,177 REPLIES 1,177

Re: UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

remaxman
I'm a Reliable Contributor
Lost my on demand service again. Reboots don't do anything.
Steve

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone else noticed the navigator guide is not taking into  consideration the time shift on Sunday at 2 a.m.

My older pvr guide shows 1 am and then 3 am 

The navigator shows 1 am, 2am and 3 am.

As a result the shows that normally start at 8 p.m on Sunday are being listed at 7 pm.

Am I missing something here??

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@denisecanuck Wow! I have an 8300 with the SARA Guide and on Sunday I see 1:00am - 1:30am -3:00am - 3:30am.   That's the night of the clocks get turned an hour ahead. Looks like your Navigatr is missing the time change. I wonder if they'll fix it in time. What if had been 1999? Would Navigatr have survived Y2K?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

denisecanuck
I Plan to Stick Around

I think the "old ones" are better than the "young ones" and I mean people and pvrs!!!!

yyz64
I Plan to Stick Around

That's true.I was just  thinking the other day that since Scientific Atlanta  sold out that the newer generation of boxes has far more problems and are less reliable.So much for progress.