UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

switch to Bell - quick. Rogers customers are wishing that Rogers Navigatr would just disappear.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MarkDarren

How did you get lists like those shown on your second and third pictures, or were those screens you mocked up that you'd like to see?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have a resolution/workaround for how to see the settings for those of us that see a blank screen when we press MENU and select Settings?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@scuddycat wrote:

Does anyone have a resolution/workaround for how to see the settings for those of us that see a blank screen when we press MENU and select Settings?

See the following link where I already answered that question:  I hope it works for you. If not do a reboot and try again.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SavvyChimp wrote:
Same for me but I just rebooted my 4642 and he got the update so try that .

Thank you.   Reboot made it work.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So, who do we complain to? Calling customer service is probably pointless. I'm going to anyway, but I feel like I'll probably get a canned response, and nobody who's making decisions will ever hear my complaint. I am really unhappy with my Rogers service now due to this upgrade. I am not complaining because it's new, because I love new stuff. But you should not lose all of this functionality and have bugs when new software comes along. I also feel like the software should be optional. My box is my box, just like my phone is my phone.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Delete multiple dvr recordings

Rogers finally enhanced their pvr menu with the A button allowing you to delete multiple recordings a few months ago. Now they have brought out the new Navigatr and the delete multiple is not available on this version. What gives???

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This new guide is garbage. Much harder to read due to both color and font sizing (and no option to change?), and movies are no longer labeled as such (unless you select them first) which means finding what you want is now HARDER and not easier.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@scuddycat wrote:

@MarkDarren

How did you get lists like those shown on your second and third pictures, or were those screens you mocked up that you'd like to see?

I'm interested in the answer as well!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Regarding the font issue:  The font on my guide and PVR portion are sometimes crystal clear...this can last for days or just a few hours.  Then out of the blue...after a reboot or rogers download they become fuzzy and almost impossible to read.  This has been happening since I got the upgrade Jan.12...example...it has been crystal clear for about 4 days now (thought the issue was finally fixed)...my power went out for 10 minutes around lunch, so the set rebooted.  Now it is really fuzzy again and no amount of rebooting is putting it back to crystal clear.

Anyone else experiencing this new improved feature?