UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quiet-Rose
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: UPDATED NextBox Navigatr - December 2015/January 2016

Upgrade to the new NextBox Navigatr took place over night and everything is working well. Took about 4 minutes to get used to all the different ways to navigate. I'm one of those geeks so don't have any problems with the upgrade. Robot Happy

Square
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Well we got Navigatr here in Waterloo Region today.   Rogers Darrell post didn't mention Waterloo Region, just Ottawa and London, what's up with that?    Anyway, my question is :  Is the Navigatr just for PVR'S?, cause my Nextbox 4642 did not receive it.

Thank you.

lstewaN618
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I get a lising of programs I've scheduled

How do you get a list of the shows you have flagged for recording. For example, after I've selected the channel, show and time then chose a single or series recording to the PVR, I want to be able to press List once (or twice - whatever is required) and visually determine that the recordings I want are IN FACT scheduled.

charter007
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in London and we just got the Navigatr update today.

One issue that we have and I haven't seen any discussion on is on the limited sorting abilities on the PVR esoecially when you have multiple PVRs hooked up together. The old PVR guide would let us sort by PVR (we have 4) and now we can't. It doesn't even indicate which PVR a show is recorded on.

I really don't see what features the new Navigatr guide has added that weren't there before and in fact it has removed features that I found very useful such as the sorting by PVR feature.

Please bring back all of the features of the old guide, I don't care if you dress them up differently or if you add new ones but for those of us who use more than one PVR you have made things more difficult!

SavvyChimp
I Plan to Stick Around

Same for me but I just rebooted my 4642 and he got the update so try that .
b1cgmg81
I've Been Here Awhile

This is the worst "upgrade" ever . Why the huge tiles for recorded shows? And where are my scheduled recordings ROGERS you messed this up big time. PLEASE GIVE ANYONE WHO ASKS TO REVERT TO OLD SYSTEM. I'm looking into Fibe !

MarkDarren
I'm Here A Lot

User guide is a total fail. Should have implemented a toggle for Tile/List modes. 

Baffles me how Rogers can spend $7billion for the NHL licenses but they can't spend $5k for a decent UI designer.

Rogers-Navigatr.jpg

cgraves0
I'm Here A Lot

switch to Bell - quick. Rogers customers are wishing that Rogers Navigatr would just disappear.
scuddycat
I Plan to Stick Around

@MarkDarren

How did you get lists like those shown on your second and third pictures, or were those screens you mocked up that you'd like to see?

scuddycat
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have a resolution/workaround for how to see the settings for those of us that see a blank screen when we press MENU and select Settings?