Terrible stream for NBATV on RogersOnDemand.com

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Terrible stream for NBATV on RogersOnDemand.com

The stream for NBATV on RogersOnDemand.com is terrible in quality, the audio keeps cutting off. Sometimes it's the wrong channel.

It's been like this for awhile, will this be resolved anytime soon? Losing patience here, please advise!

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: Terrible stream for NBATV on RogersOnDemand.com

Good Afternoon @PrimeTime27Xn,

We have tested this on our end using Google Chrome and we were not able to replicate the audio issues or did not have any issues seeing the wrong channel. 

Have you selected the "best quality" option to see if that increases the quality?

Let us know if that works!

@RogersGabrielle

I Plan to Stick Around

I did use Chrome and selected best quality, I can send you a video if you would like to see.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@PrimeTime27Xn,

Is this a reoccurring issue or does this happened sporadically? Do you have any other browsers open while you are viewing the games that could be interfering?

Are you connecting to the internet through WiFi or through a wired connection? I would suggest hooking up the device you are using to view the games to a wired connection to see if that makes a difference.

I have tested it again today using Google Chrome and did not have any issues with audio or video.

@RogersGabrielle