TVO Channel On Demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

TVO Channel On Demand

Is the TVO channel available on demand through channel 100? If not, is it available online?

Thanks in advance.

*Added Labels*

Re: TVO Channel On Demand

Hello, @falcios.

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. The TVO channel is not available on Rogers On Demand. However, you can access it only through Rogers Anyplace TV on your home Internet connection. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

I'm a Senior Advisor

@RogersMoin wrote:

The TVO channel is not available on Rogers On Demand. However, you can access it only through Rogers Anyplace TV on your home Internet connection. 

True, it's not on ROD. But when I go to Rogers Anyplace TV using Chrome, because Rogers  no longer supports Firefox, sign in and click the current TVO show in the Guide, all I get is this:

"Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet network."

Does that mean that only Rogers internet customers can see it, not Rogers cable customers?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good morning @OLDYELLR!

That is not quite correct. As the error states, it can only be viewed on a Rogers home Internet network. If you have cable through us but not Internet, this channel is not available through AnyPlace TV. With that said, a customer of ours who only has Internet would not have access either.

You need both.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I'm a Senior Advisor

So what is the difference between the channels I can watch on Anyplace (those with a 'play' arrow) and those I can't (without the 'play' arrow)?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

@OLDYELLR

Licensing is the primary difference. Broadcasters such as TVO get to pick and choose how people can view their content and we comply with their wishes.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation