TVA Habs Broadcast

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

TVA Habs Broadcast

TVA was awarded 22 habs games to broadcast Nationally. Which channel in Kitchener-Waterloo Region is TVA broadcasting these games on ?

***Edited labels***

I'm an Advisor

Re: TVA Habs Broadcast

TVA Montreal on channels 610 and 611 (SD and HD, respectively) - I assume they would be carrying the games. But there are also other TVA Sports stations:

657 TVA Sports HD
661 TVA Sports HD 2

You should grab the Rogers "Home Edition" app for your tablet and smartphones -- will make it easy to find the Habs game by using the search box inside the app. You can also set the games to record on your PVR, even when you are away from home.

Not sure which TVA channels are carrying what games...you may want to visit the TVA or Habs website to find the TV schedule.
I'm an Advisor

Also note - you can view your channel lineup by visiting http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PTV_PROG_CHANNEL&forwardTo=themePack&g... and using the "Channel Lineup" box on the right side of the page.

This will give you the most current lineup for your area.

If the link above does not work for you, type "channel lineup" in the search box at rogers.com, you will find it.
I'm a Senior Advisor

The Montreal games are on TVA Sports, not the TVA network.
I'm an Advisor

Bpd1,
If the games are on TVA Sports, then you will have to subscribe to both channels to get your games ($5.58/month). I don't know if these channels are in a french language theme pack.

Also remember - Rogers customers have free access to NHL Gamecentre Live till Dec 31, this may give you the Habs games until you need to sub to TVA Sports in January.

More info at http://www.rogers.com/web/content/nhl