TV show or Episode voting.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

TV show or Episode voting.

I think there should be a way to provide immediate feedback on a TV show or TV Episode directly on the Rogers box. Along the same way Facebook Twitter and Instagram work, I think it would be good feedback to programmers if viewers could actually send a heart or a thumbs up while watching a TV episode.

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: TV show or Episode voting.

Hello @scotte,

Thanks so much for the great suggestion!

I can understand how having the option to provide direct feedback on a program would be useful for the programmers and for the customers as well.

We'd love to hear about what other users in the Community think about this idea, feel free to chime in with your thoughts!

RogersTony

I'm an Advisor

Re: TV show or Episode voting.

This would be a 'nice to have' feature.  I currently provide feedback via Twitter - many TV shows have cast members that tweet with fans who use a certain hashtag (ex: #KimsConvenience, #TheOrville, etc).

You can bet TV networks monitor and make programming decisions based on social network metrics & interactions.  The Nielsen ratings system is antiquated at best; does not provide feedback on viewing via DVR, network websites, live streams / over-the-top (OTT) networks (WWE Network, MLB Network, beinSports, etc).