TV show guide times messed up?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

TV show guide times messed up?

I noticed the past couple of days Yonge&Restless is ending at 5:29. It's cutting out the last minute. Did Rogers mess up on the guide times?

I looked at tomorrows and it's scheduled to end at 5:29 too. 

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Regular

Re: TV show guide times messed up?

Don't know about Y&R but I've noticed that on a couple of shows, cutting out at the last minute just before the actual ending. Noticed it on FOREVER and a couple of others recently. Bummer.

I Plan to Stick Around

I also just noticed that Grey's Anatomy is new tonight at 7pm on CTV, but it's showing as etalk instead. There's stuff messed up on the guide.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ending at 5:29 etc is an odd one.

Sometimes its the channel tho.. there are some channels like CTV.. where they way they air the show.. its litteraly run till the last second or just a few over the next shows starting time... and you miss the last few seconds.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

You'll need to use the option to extend the recording by 5 minutes at the end (can't do any less than 5 minutes with the RTN software, SARA used to let us adjust start/end times by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & more minutes).