TV channel price

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

TV channel price

Hi, 

I am currently being charged for American Heroes, but it seems available as a bonus channel. Isn't bonus channel supposed to be free? How many bonus can one have?

Also how do I find out the prices of individual channels?

I am specifically looking at Love Nature, BBC Earth, and Smithsonian, and IFC.

Thank you.

***EDITED LABELS***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TV channel price

@Sctyanks wrote:

Hi, 

I am currently being charged for American Heroes, but it seems available as a bonus channel. Isn't bonus channel supposed to be free? How many bonus can one have?

Also how do I find out the prices of individual channels?

I am specifically looking at Love Nature, BBC Earth, and Smithsonian, and IFC.

Thank you.

***EDITED LABELS***

I don't think there anything such as a "bonus" channel.

American Heros is a "flex" channel on some of the tiers, which means that you can have it for "free", that is "part of your bundle... but only if you are within the limit of the number of flex channels you are allowed in that particular tier.  Otherwise, you can throw a channel out and put another one in.   Note that AH is NOT available as a flex channel in ALL tiers, so it depends what Tier you have.

All the pricing is on the rogers.com site, under the "shop" link.

I Plan to Stick Around

the digital packages come with a bonus channel that cannot be removed but can be swapped out for a handful of preselected channels from Rogers. You can call in and swap it out once every 30 days. The bonus channel doesn't come with the ignite tv. The bonus channel is at a cost of 2.51

you can find the cost of individual channels here:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv/starter-package?icid=bu-ppmbccon-stpbrcbndl-1030194#/starter-chan...

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you. There is bonus channel option on the page to add/change channel/package. I think figured it out. bonus channel is not free, but discounted additional channels.