TV Picture Freezes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: TV Picture Freezes

Horrible signal problem here in Oshawa Ontario,just tried calling Rogers a voice recording saying "We are sorry all circuits are down"

It could be due to cold weather who knows.

I've Been Here Awhile

about an hour ago today i have noticed that there is an issue with the cable. It's actually cutting in and out...its like how youtube or other videos online might be glitchy or buffering. Is there an area issue affcting the cable? I am already dealing with a noise issue on my high speed internet. Are these or can these things be related even though the connections are separate? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @boltville

Yea this is why the thread was started... It seems as i said around Eastern Canada that it's causing it. Called 611 and the automated tape said they are aware of it and they are fixing the issue. No ETA or what's going in

EDIT - Seems like the mods decided to move the thread to this one.

I've Been Here Awhile

NVM I Just read All the Twitter Feeds... New to the Program...lol Thanks to everyone that posted that Helped!
I've Been Around

Same problem in NB . Can't get ahold of rogers> waiting 90 mins for tech support. Terrible service. Hello Bell ?

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello Community, 

Thanks for your patience as we work to fix cable issues impacting some customers. Most services are now restored. Updates to come.

RogersHassam 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @meeko1

Tech support can't do anything if there is outage or issue. They can only do so much. I got in without 10 minutes of calling but my gf is still waiting
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

It seems like everything is fixed up. Watching cable for the past 10 minutes and no issues.
I'm a Regular

Any idea what caused the outage?  It would be nice for Rogers to be transparent with these things.  I don't know about anyone else, but I seem to have these "outages" at least once a month and it's VERY frustrating, especially for someone who works from home and the Internet goes down too.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello Community, 

The cable issues some customers experienced in ON and NFLD are now fixed. Sorry about any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

RogersHassam