TV Network Streaming Apps

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

TV Network Streaming Apps

I am interested in learning of "GO" apps that are accessible with my Rogers subscription.  I am aware of some, such as CNN, CTV, Global I have tried History without much luck.  If anyone is aware of any that work I would appreciate being made aware of them(or if there is a list somewhere that would be great too).  It really sucks that Rogers Anyplace TV doesn't support Firefox Browser.

*** Edited Labels ***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: TV Network Streaming Apps

It's pretty easy to download Chrome and use it. It's advisable to have more than one browser on your computer anyway, especially a "clean" one to utilize if you run into issues with certain websites.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeh its easy and I do have several browsers.  Just don't like Chrome and or being told I must use it.  Especially if Rogers is doing this for some financial consideration.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Webster01 wrote:

It really sucks that Rogers Anyplace TV doesn't support Firefox Browser.

It sure does.  I'm using Linux because it is open source.  Firefox is open source.  Chrome is not.