TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Funny I'm in Fredericton and my pvr never upgraded to new guide. Got a notice sometime last October saying in few days something bout this new guide and think in November got a notice from rogers about it but we r in February and my guide hasn't changed. So all I've been told is its happening in segments,whatever that means.but I'm guessing moncton probably is only ones getting it but don't know.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@southsider1036:

Did you read post 76 of this thread?  If you have one of those, then the firmware should be there. If not and you have a DCX, then the firmware has not been downloaded to anyone.

I Plan to Stick Around

No I probably haven't read post 76 since the post I did couple days ago was my first. But I'll try to find whatever post you're talking about
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya think I have one of those DCX models. It's a Motorola one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok ty for getting back to me regarding this. Have a great day
I'm Here A Lot

I have the dcx 3510-m , and NO update to the guide si going to those models as far as anyone can tell.

It looks like this,

I've Been Here Awhile

I was talking to a Rogers rep the other day and it he told us that the new guide firmware will be updated on March 4th or 5th for the St. John's region. I guess we will wait and see

I Plan to Stick Around

Can any of the moderators confirm these dates of March 4th or 5th.  for the new guide update.

Mythen

I Plan to Stick Around

March 6, 2017 and still no guide update in newfoundland Just an FYI

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally!!! Our two boxes were updated last night with the new guide. Looks amazing from what we had before. Will report back once I have used it for a bit