TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

It was activated at the time of installation, but we have never used it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Our guide was updated overnight on March 10th here in Corner Brook. The guide is the same menu structure as before just in had format. Seems odd that you want to go to my preferences most often but that's not what's on the top of the menu but all good so far
Actually seems faster
I have a dcx3510m
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The new guide is finally in NB. Received it here in St. Stephen last night. A big improvement over the other guide but then again it wouldn't take much. Seems to work ok so far.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got it here near Saint John NB as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got it here in Caraquet NB also during the night. All good!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Rolled out in Dieppe NB sometime last night. It looks great... Have not tested it much yet, but a HUGE improvement over the look of the old Bedrock-style guide!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally after think 5 months it upgraded early this morning here in Fredericton. It looks really nice and different. About time for new look
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Arrived in western NB as well.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Happy that we got the new guide but one thing I've noticed already that I don't like. When you're on a non-HD channel and display the guide, it appears in a 4x3 box, and distorted. So the guide is only in HD format if you open it from an HD channel. Weird, and kinda annoying.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I checked on a non HD channel and mine don't appear 4:3 format. Maybe your tv ratio is set to 4:3. Like I keep mine at 16:9 & the new guide isn't distorted. So check your tv ratio maybe with remote and it's probably set to 4:3 instead of 16:9