TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Just wondering if anyone knows if/when the new interactive tv guides for the netboxes will be in Newfoundland. 

Thanks!

*Edited Labels*

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: TV Guide update - Atlantic Region

Hi @macdopa

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Stay tuned to Rogers.com for updates and services in your area.

@RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

So I live in Miramichi Newbrunswick and I was recently sent an email from rogers saying that there will be a new guide update . I have tried the unplug the box for 5min to try and force an update but nothing . Has anyone got this new update yet ? , really hate this guide its the worse I have even seen . Anyone have more info on this new update or when it's coming out . I did not save the email wish I did . 

Hello, @rclegion and @macdopa

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. At this moment, we don't have the exact deployment schedule. However, for our Customers that live in Newfoundland and New Brunswick, our Interactive Program Guide and Rogers on Demand services will be upgraded later this month. The Guide will have a cleaner, modern look with 16:9 resolution support and an expanded TV guide view.   

We can also confirm that customers don’t need to do anything to receive these enhancements – they will happen automatically.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm a Senior Advisor

@rclegion wrote:

So I live in Miramichi Newbrunswick and I was recently sent an email from rogers saying that there will be a new guide update . I have tried the unplug the box for 5min to try and force an update but nothing .

You can't force an update by doing anything.  Rogers tightly manages the rollout to mitigate network congestion.

You'll get it, you just have to be patient.  For example, when a new software version is announced in Ontario, I know it'll take about 7 to 10 days after the start of the rollout for it to make it to my boxes.

I Plan to Stick Around

I received the same email on Oct 5th.  This guide update has been along time coming.  The current guide is horribly out of date.  Great step in the right direction

Mythen

I Plan to Stick Around

They need new boxes not an update that should have happened at least 7 years ago
I've Been Here Awhile

Has there been any update, to as when this will be happening?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I've gotten two emails about two weeks apart and a letter in the mail stating that we are getting a guide update.  But no sign of it yet.  Anyone know anything.  

Bring on the update already 🙂

Mythen

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think even Rogers knows anything about it. They have forgot about us out east same as they do for everything. I too recieved 2 emails and letter in the mail a month ago. Alot of hype but that's about all were getting.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats