TSN website login

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

TSN website login

I've been unable to log in to TSN GO to watch any of their on demand videos. I usually like to watch their formula 1 coverage during the week as I can't always catch the races on a Sunday, however when I try to log in to watch it tells me I must be susbscribed to TSN through my television provider. TSN is part of my subscription package, In fact I'm currently watching it on TV right now, yet it won't let me log on to their website. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

Thanks!

***Added Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Re: TSN website login

Hey @db87

Welcome to the Community, we appreciate your post. 

I am a huge F1 fan, so far Hamilton looks like the obvious frontrunner but you never know Smiley Happy.  

May I know what device are you using to access the App? Have you tried to access TSN on demand using a computer? Are you receiving this error on more than one devices?  Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue?  

I was unable to replicate the issue on my end. 

Anyone else in the Community getting this error?

RogersAli 

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been using my computer to try and access it. I primarily use google chrome as my web browser but have tried microsoft edge and mozilla firefox as well to no avail. I downloaded the app on my smart phone as well but once again no success. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

I searched for it on my Samsung Smart TV. It was not a native app and I had to sign in with my email address and Samsung password to install it.  After that it's one of my apps and comes up when I select it. No TSN  login required, not that I have one.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @db87,

Thanks for confirming that for us!

We'd like to take a look at this on our end to ensure your cable subscriptions are set up properly. Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please check out our Blog.

We look forward to hearing from you! =)

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

I'm also having the same problem.

Hello, @amchoy.

Thank you for joining this conversation. We can certainly assist you with the TSN website log in; kindly answer the following;

• What's the URL (address) of the website?
  • Are you getting any error message?
  • What's the browser are you using?
  • Is your cable account linked with your MyRogers profile?

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

I haven't been able to sign into the tsn go app and on the computer with google chrome. It says I need to be a tv subscriber which I am. I have the VIP package. My account as well as my parents account is linked and they have tsn with their rogers package.

Hello, @amchoy.

Thank you for the more info about your TV package. 

Are you visiting the URL, https://www.tsn.ca/tv on your computer?

If yes, when you click on "SIGN IN' on the top; you should see the following pop-up window;

You need to click on "TSN GO" and select "Rogers" as your TV Provider. Now, you should be able to enter your MyRogers credentials and sign in. 

Keep us apprised. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

Yes that's is what I usually do.