TSN in Hamilton

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: TSN in Hamilton

From what I've read, Hamilton is transitioning fro Shaw to Rogers and it's taking quite a bit of time. Which package do you have and are you paying full price or a grandfathered Shaw rate. If you're not getting all the TSN channels you should for what you're paying, Rogers should reduce your rate until it's fixed.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I am upset as well . to watch nascar i have to stream either TSN 1 3 or 5 . Now they want more money for the extra data streaming uses.  Source cable gets TSN 12345 and Foxsports 1 and theweathernetwork in HD as well.  Just phoned and they know nothing

I Plan to Stick Around

Another Sunday with no NASCAR on Rogers in Hamilton because the race is not on the two TSNs we get here. Race is on TSN 5. Checking ahead, the race in Michigan two weeks from today will also not be available to Hamilton viewers. It truly is time to switch to Bell Fibe.
I've Been Here Awhile

you should be able to stream on your computer. I connect laptop to tv with hdmi to displayport cable
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the tip, but this many months later we shouldn't have to resort to that. Plus, whenever I stream TSN it seems to stall regularly and have to reload to get it going again.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was switching to bell  and an agent called  and asked what the problem was with Rogers. I told them I couldn't get TSN12345 and when I streamed TSN 1 3 or 5  they charged for data overage.   They gave me high speed modem with unlimited data. TNS 5 steamed beautiful for todays race