TSN 4K

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TSN 4K

The problem with 997 (Ignite) starting and stopping every 4 minutes still remains.  Since that is the only thing that can be tested at the present I am assuming that nothing has been solved.

I Plan to Stick Around

“Sorry we’re having some trouble “ please try playing this program again. Still having trouble ? You may need to choose another program

XRE-03090

Message on all 4K channnels today
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the same thing come up on one of my tv’s today. Resetting the box solved the problem.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well if you reboot a bunch of times that msg may or may not go away.  Spent 2 hours talking to support supervisor this morning about the lack of competence shown.  If you get Nat Geo on 85 go look.  It is broadcasting the content from 67.  When I tried to report this to "support" after 5 times I had to ask for a supervisor.  I understand that level one support is handled in the following fashion.  Every morning the 2 or 3 people they have that have heard of Ignite get in line outside the Rogers office.  Soon random people join the line and eventually go into the building and become support agents for a day.

I asked the supervisor about my tickets and found out that they were all closed.  Closed but not fixed.  Seems that support does not understand that something that works in Toronto may not work in Ottawa.  I have the number of the senior tech from Forefront in Ottawa and when I called him to tell him the latest the laughter was loud and long.

I have file a report the BBS about paying for a service which is not delivered.  

Rogers should be ashamed of how poorly the system is and how poorly they support it.  Has anyone else had the its a Comcast problem rather than Rogers.  I then tell them I pay Rogers not Comcast and that seems to put a silence in place as they have no written down response for that.

I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke too soon.  4K channels are gone again.  Since this forum looks down on colourful speech I have nothing more to say.

I Plan to Stick Around

So contrary to Rogers technical support I still can’t access any TSN 4K broadcasts.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. Was supposed to get a call from Rogers Tech to see whether this was working but they're too gutless to call because I know they know it isn't working. in a couple of days my contact in the president's office will be back and will call me and I'm sure she will be somewhat dismayed by being snowed like everybody else by tech support for ignite.
I'm Here A Lot

Just checked TSN4K considering the Sens game should be in 4K tonight. Same old logo staring me in the face.

Seriously considering just dropping the 4k channels (and likely downgrading my channel package). TSN4K never works, Sports Net channels are often just HD. Movie channel is additional per month for old movies and the music videos I was into are all 4:3 SD anyways haha.

Hey @Chipwell,

Thanks for sending us a PM! I'm glad I was able to assist. Looking forward to seeing this addressed soon.

@lsheen6212, have you by chance received any contact from them yet? Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we can look into this for you.

RogersAndy

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone heard anything further on this? All i’ve received are some emails every few days saying that there has been a delay in resolving the problem on my ticket.