TSN 4K

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TSN 4K

I’m in the same boat as you, no TSN 4K, just the banner even though the guide shows that a 4K broadcast should be on. What area are you in? I’m in Ottawa.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in Ottawa as well.  Do you have problems with 997.  Here every four minutes it stops, and the sound goes.  It used to be on both 997 and 996 but 996 is now ok.

I Plan to Stick Around

I’ve had random issues with each of the 4K channels where it gives an error that it is have problems connecting to the channel. Comes and goes on each one but once I am connected there aren’t any issues with the sound or picture.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Since some people are not having this issue, it may be a problem with your particular Head End (Ottawa?) Be sure to mention this when discussing with Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

I hear what you say but don't you think that an organisation that has a handle on what is going on would already know that?  My biggest problem with Rogers is that I had to get a tech to my house while TSN was broadcasting to get them to know there is a problem  I guess that they consider all customers liars.

Ignite support  is just so poor.

I'm Here A Lot

Changed channel to TSN 4k during Russia-Canada game and just see the logo again, just like everytime I see they are broadcasting 4k programming. I'm also in Ottawa area. TSN absolutely lists it as well as the guide itself. Can get all the other 4k channels without issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sportnet 4K not working today now.....nothing but errors on all 4K channels

Hello @lsheen6212, @Chipwell, @GT613, & @David378

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums to all of you.

As a sports fan, I know that the big game is always better in 4K so running into these type of issues is definitely not ideal especially during the World Juniors!

For those who already have a Ticket opened and would like an update please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your info and check to see if there is an update. If you do not have a Ticket opened yet feel free to reach out as well so we can open one for you. If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please check out our Blog.

@David378, What specific errors are you receiving on your 4K channels? Is it the same error on Sportsnet as it is on TSN? Do you get the same error on the 4K movies/music channels?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

Tomorrow techs including (if he decides to come (he was supposed to come on a previous call but didn't) a Rogers tech) are coming to see my problems.  When they leave I will update this forum with the results of their findings.  It should not include the TSN 4K problem as there is no broadcast is scheduled at that time but will address the many other problems I am having with 4K.

I have currently several outstanding cases - C139574341, C139501356 and C139574343.  I get a text message about every two days apologizing for the cases not being resolved.

I'm Here A Lot

I have the same issues... I live in Ottawa Sportsnet 4K works sometimes and when it does its laggy and behind and at times sound leaves and comes back... TSN 4K and never worked for me... always a banner even when they say the games on it.