TSN 4K

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TSN 4K

OK , senior tech has left (Roger guy again never showed up).  The result is that at long last Rogers is sending this problem to Comcast.  Perhaps now that Rogers is actually trying to fix it (acknowledging the problem was the first step) we may now get some resolution.  I told the head end guy I would send this msg so that all the people on this thread would know that something is finally being done.

I Plan to Stick Around

Currently for the junior hockey game

TSN 4K ch 521 showing 4K banner as nothing is on the air
TSN 4K ch 515 shows “sorry there is something wrong please try again”

Sports net 4K channels are working ....like always TSN blows....

I Plan to Stick Around

After 10 mins of “trying again” the channel is finally working
I Plan to Stick Around

I stated in a previous post Rogers more acknowledges the problems. As for tsn 4k it will be fixed when it gets fixed. For the channel that reports a problem you need to reboot your box and it goes away
I Plan to Stick Around

Got a message regarding my ticket that says they had been a delay in resolving the problem we are having and that their technical teams are working on a solution.
I'm Here A Lot

Went to neigbour house (Ottawa area) who just got Ignite TV with 4k as well. He has same issue in that all 4k channels work but tsn4k just showed the tsn4k logo screen during the Swiss-Finland game.

This has to be a Rogers issue and nothing we can do as customers. Only thing in common is we both connect via wi-fi. Haven't tried running a long ethernet cable to test, but both of us have a wifi signal is good in the settings screen.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have all of my boxes on wired connections and still get the same problems as everyone else.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As I have stated above on Thursday a senior tech (not the Rogers tech who was supposed to come and didn't for the second time in a row) sat with me and I showed him all the 4k problems.  He spent time there getting in touch with the Rogers head end people and they finally realize that they have problems.  The head end guy told me that Comcast was being contacted and maybe now there will be some action on these problems.  I have been on their case for two months with no "support" and the presidents office has been notified of the abysmal "support" given Ignite.

Hopefully now that the problem is acknowledged something will be done but stay tuned.  

BTW I showed the senior tech this forum thread to show him that I am not the only one with problems.  Seems that Rogers has this forum to placate its users but does not read or react to it at all.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would definitely agree to that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Today I got a message stating that the issue has been solved by the techs. We’ll have to wait until Jan 22 to see.
Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 12 in conversation