TSN 4K

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TSN 4K

Checked again tonight to see if I can get the World Juniors on TSN 4k, nothing but the logo as usual.  Also noticed issues watching sportsnet 4k for the first time last night while watching the Raptors broadcast.  The broadcast would randomly lose the sound or freeze every few minutes for a few seconds.  Twice I had to change the channel as the picture froze and wouldn't come back.  I have sent a PM to @CommunityHelps for an update on my ticket as requested by @RogersTony.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've had those problems since I got ignite. It's really time that Rogers finally admits the problems. I have techs coming to my place for the umteenth time tomorrow so we'll see what comes of that. Support is extremely poor for this product and Rogers is just ready to admit all the problems. I could make a commercial to counter theirs based on reality not sales.
I'm Here A Lot

Exact same tonight as before. All 4k channels coming in without any issues but TSN 4K (both 515, 991) still just shows the logo.
I Plan to Stick Around

All 4K channels working just fine tonight .....figure that one out
I'm Here A Lot

Are you in Ottawa by chance?
I Plan to Stick Around

Negative ..... Paris...
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Im in Ottawa no TSN 4K channels work.
I'm Here A Lot

So that makes the 3 people saying they're having problems getting the TSN 4k feed all from Ottawa? I think I'm giving up my in-house troubleshooting right about now Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

So @CommunityHelps has now responded to me saying that my ticket had been closed because they needed more information from me and that they had not heard back from me when they called. When automated support called me on Jan1 their system transferred me to a number that was no longer in service.

The information that they needed was whether I had reset my modem and tv boxes to see if that would resolve the issue. I had already gone through this when I made the original call to support to set up the ticket in the first place!

I’ve told them that yes I have already gone through that with all of my boxes and my modem and that if they looked at this forum they would see this is obviously a regional issue as all the people having the problem are in the ottawa area. I also told them that support was able to replicate the problem with one of their 4K setups when I originally called. From this I don’t expect this to go anywhere with support.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sure this is the case for all of Ottawa.  Today there are 3 "senior" techs coming to my place to do their thing.  One is supposed to be from Rogers and the other 2 from Forefront.  The previous time they were coming the tech from Rogers did not bother to come so if he doesn't come this time it will be reported to my contact at Rogers presidents office.  The problems that you report have been reported to Rogers and maybe this time they will take them seriously which is not the case at the present time.

Ignite in Ottawa has been very poor.  I recently went over my phone logs to see how much time has been spent on the phone with "support".   In the last few months over 3 days on the phone.  Most of that time is just repeating over and over the problems.  Ignite support is very poor and is the visible evidence of how little the problems here have been dealt with.