TSN 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Related Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: TSN 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Related Questions

I am sure this question has already been asked and answered many times, but I am having trouble finding a definitive answer anywhere. 

Ever since we changed to a Nextbox 3.0 we have not been able to watch TSN 4. We have changed boxes twice, called tech support more times than I can count, and have been told that the problem was resolved, only to find it wasn't and have to call again. Now hockey season is upon us once again and, once again, I have a very cranky die hard Leafs fan to deal with. 

Can someone please tell me what the solution to this problem is? 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@LM6972 wrote:

I am sure this question has already been asked and answered many times, but I am having trouble finding a definitive answer anywhere. 

Ever since we changed to a Nextbox 3.0 we have not been able to watch TSN 4. We have changed boxes twice, called tech support more times than I can count, and have been told that the problem was resolved, only to find it wasn't and have to call again. Now hockey season is upon us once again and, once again, I have a very cranky die hard Leafs fan to deal with. 

Can someone please tell me what the solution to this problem is? 

Is the problemt that you cant watch the channel during Leaf games, or at all?

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @LM6972

That must be frustrating to deal with. Let's see if we can figure this out for you.

What do you see on the screen for TSN 4? Black screen?

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I'm a Senior Advisor

@LM6972 TSN4H is the original TSN channel I get on Ch 30 and Ch 497.  Both come in HD for me on my 8300HD and 30 comes in on my SD boxes. Which is it you're trying to watch?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Neither one works for us. Always nothing but a black screen on both. 

I Plan to Stick Around

We can't watch it at all, ever. We have had nothign but a black screen for over a year now. It's just that it becomes more of a problem when hockey season starts.

I Plan to Stick Around

Frustrating is one word for it, yes. It is nothing but a black screen, and has been that way for at least a year. 

Thank you, I will look at the private message. 

I'm Here A Lot

it will be too late by the time someone answers...curling is on NOW   on TSN3  !  I have no idea where to find it, and I'm certainly not going through over 500 channels looking for it ! wtg Rogers...perhaps if you publicized the numbers of your new channels ? I never even knew there were 3, 4, and 5 TSNs.

Hello, @NancyL1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

TSN3 is on Channel 496 for all the provinces. You can search for the channels here

Happy Curling,

RogersMoin

I'm a Trusted Contributor

An easy way to find a particular channel is to go to search and type in TSN 1-2 or whatever. It should show where to find it in the results. Or, just search Curling and you should get the option to click on the appropriate program.