TSN 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Related Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: TSN 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Related Questions

The new TSN channels were just added today i beleive?..

Its possible there was some re-alignment done... and the one box might not have downloaded?
Though.. i would think with that.. that you would SEE the other channel, even though it was SAYING it was tuned to something else.

I would give both boxes a reboot.. force them to update?

I've Been Here Awhile

I've determined that the Nextbox has not updated, but the HD PVR has. I will reboot it later as right now I can watch TSN1 (showing Posposil) but my wife no longer has access to TSN1 with the update, and I will lose this channel once it updates.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

you were probably watching 495 before they did auto hd. but channel 57 is the hd feed now due to auto hd

I've Been Here Awhile

subject says it all.  Looking for more us open coverage and apparently rogers has the new tsn3,4,5 channels but i can't seem to find them

thx

I've Been Here Awhile

494 to 498

I've Been Here Awhile

thank you!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

So where did they move Discovery Science to?  Don't see it mentioned anywhere.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@gvsb9191 wrote:

subject says it all.  Looking for more us open coverage and apparently rogers has the new tsn3,4,5 channels but i can't seem to find them

thx

I may depend on where you are.  I'm in Ottawa and I get

TSN1 on ch. 494

TSN2 on ch. 495, 507, 407 & 98

TSN5 on ch. 506 & 406

I wonder if some of these listing are misnamed  there is no sign of TSN3 or 4 or maybe one has to subscribe to these two channels.

I'm an Advisor

jays77:

It may depend on your location. I'm in Toronto and just checked my 8300's guide. I'm getting all 5 TSN HD channels between 494 and 498. I did not have to subscribe to the extra channels, they were added automatically.

I've Been Around

I"m in KW and cannot get the new channels. My main TSN channel has now become TSN4 and the other channels say I have to subscribe.  it's so frustrating, especially since this is when I want to watch the tennis! I have digital VIP.

My usual TSN2 is channel 98 and that has remained the same. TSN4 is on ch. 30 and then on other channels as well, I just can't get the other 3. I'd much rather have th TSN1!!!!!

What's frustrating is that now I have to watch TSN4 which shows outer courts, replays of the day action and I'd rather watch live tennis at the US Open at night which is what I would be getting without this "improvement."  I"m worse off now. I'ts terrible.