TMN on Demand - Pause does not work

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: TMN on Demand - Pause does not work

@AT3:

Rogers is aware of the issue, but they use their resources on the items that the most people complain about, or cause a huge problem with many users.  The more people who contact them, the earlier it may get fixed. I'm not sure when/if they'll get around to fixing this issue, which seems to have arisen with one of the Navigatr updates.  In the meantime, check out the following post on possible workarounds.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Ditto, very frustrating.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

PVR control issues fast forward, pause rewind delays

In the last 2 days my PVR control functions, fast forward, pause rewind are acting strange. For example at the start of a recorded show I click the fast forward and it takes 30 seconds or so for it to kick in. Eventually it works but is delayed, I do not touch the key again or any other key in this issue just wait for it to "kick in". Also when deleting a watched show it takes 30 seconds to delete when it used to take max 2-3 seconds. I have rebooted and problem still persists.

Anyone else seeing this, if not will assume that I need to replace the PVR, look forward to any replies.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pmgaffney I would try doing a factroy reset first before you swap the PVR, but we aware that all your recordings will be deleted.

System-> Troubleshooting-> Reset

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @pmgaffney,

Before you perform a reset, have you contacted Rogers (1-888-ROGERS-1) and asked them to check signal to your PVR?

The problems you are describing can be caused by poor signal.