Super Sports Pack Schedule

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Super Sports Pack Schedule

Wow! NFL Sunday Ticket  is removed from the Super Sports Pak without any reduction in price.  That in itself was most unfair. Now it is being brought back, but with only 7 channels as a standalone package with an added cost of $129.99 and this is supposed to be really exciting news. At the very least, subscribers to the Super Sports Pak should receive Sunday Ticket at no added cost. 

I've Been Around

Rogers Sports Pack Schedule - No NCAA Games Listed

Can anyone tell me why no NCAA games (basketball or football) are listed on the Rogers Guide on my TV or on the schedule in the Sports Pack Community: https://communityforums.rogers.com/html/assets/SSP%20Schedule.pdf

Is this an oversight and will be fixed soon? These games were listed last year. The call centres haven't been able to help me.

thanks

Brian

Hello @BrianLeonard,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

As a fellow sports fan, I can understand how important it is to know when the games are on so you don't miss any of the big matchups or your favourite team's matches.

The SSP Schedule has now been updated with the content that you are looking for. The guide should be updated as well but if not please attempt a reboot of your cable box and try it out again.

Let the Community know if that helps!

RogersTony

I've Been Around

I also only want NCAA sports and after moving here from Michigan I’m supremely disappointed in the lack of ESPN coverage... is there a NCAA package similar to what Bell offers?

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats