Super Sports Pack Schedule

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Super Sports Pack Schedule

NCAA football -  Not showing Ohio st. vs. Indiana

So tonight is the first big night for NCAA football. The main game is Ohio St. vs. Indiana on ESPN. It even says on the guide that the game will be shown, but guess what? They are showing baseball instead and now they are only showing Texas A&M vs Arkansas. Why wouldn't you show it? We pay 40$ a month so we can watch these games. The game is on ESPN, not like FS1 which i know we don't get on Super Sports Pak. So what am I paying for? I do it so I can watch on my couch, I could just stream it for free online on my computer. Guess this is what I have to do in the future.

I've Been Around

Rogers super sports pack does not seem to be carrying as many college football games as in past years. Ohio State-Indiana is a regular ESPN game and is not airing tonight, and Appalachian State-Georgia is the same Saturday. If this continues though football and basketball seasons I will definitely be getting rid of this package.
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @Misterjay @Kylenb,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can definitely understand your frustration. I'd be upset as well if I was looking forward to watching a live event which should be part of my sports package, but wasn't airing.

Unfortunately, last nights super sport pack channel 439: Ohio State at Indiana and channel 440: Presbyterian College at Wake Forest was not able to air due to no broadcast available.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Why are college football games only available in SD on the Super Sports Pak? For instance, tonight, there are 10 available HD Super Sports channels that are not airing anything... but the Tennessee / Georgia Tech game is only on channel # 440 in standard definition. This has been the case with every game, to my knowledge there has not been a college football game on an HD Super Sports Pak channel yet in this young season. Will this be the case all year? Or just early season kinks that need to be worked out? Pretty unacceptable when we are paying such a premium for this package. Will be forced to switch back to Bell, their package is not without issue either, but at least they air games in high definition.

HI @bm117,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forums!

I completely understand your concern here. As a die-hard sports fan myself (Go Leafs Go!), I can't bear to cope with SD broadcasts.  

I've done some digging, and from what I've found, the games we've aired so far should have been in HD, as the source broadcast was high definition.

Looks like the next game would be Oklahoma vs South Alabama on channel 436 on Friday.  Tune in and let us know if you have any further issues? 

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Channel 436 is a standard definition only channel though, at least in Atlantic Canada anyway. Will this also be airing on one of the HD channels?
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey Community,

Here's a helpful list of channels that will carry NFL Football games on the Rogers network. 

NETWORK

Region

Channel(s)

CTV

Local

CTV Two

Local

TSN1

Regional

TSN2

National

TSN3

Regional

TSN4

Regional

TSN5

Regional

CBS

Local

CBS

Seattle

FOX

Local

FOX

Seattle

NBC

Local

NBC

Seattle

CTV

Atlantic

CTV

Kitchener*

CTV

Winnipeg

CTV

Calgary

CTV

Vancouver

CTV

Montreal*

CTV Two

Atlantic

CTV Two

Vancouver*

*Additional subscription charges may apply. Not all services available in all regions.  Channels numbers may vary by region and are subject to change without notice. Digital Cable and Digital Box or HD Box required to receive Digital or HD programming.

RogersRoland

I've Been Around

Schedule is not updated yet for tomorrow online but I had a look at the guide, NO College Football games are going to be broadcasted on Sportspack tomorrow.

So the price of the service goes up from last year and they drop NFL, and now minimal college football....what garbage am I paying for?

I Plan to Stick Around

Sunday Ticket is starting to be offered by cable companies again. When will it be re-added to the Super Sports Pack?

Hello @SnoopDoggLA,

Coming from a fellow Football fan I am happy to announce that Rogers will be carrying NFL Sunday Ticket starting today and will be available to view games as early as this Sunday!

For $129.99, you’ll get 7 channels dedicated for Sunday afternoon NFL games not shown on cable networks. That’s an average of 5 to 7 extra games per week during the regular NFL season! You’ll also have access to US and Canadian time-shifting channels like CTV Vancouver and Fox Seattle. NFL Red Zone is not included.

Games will be shown on channels 377-383. Additional games are on channels 431-442 in Ontario and channels 472-476 in the Atlantic region. A schedule of games is available on Sunday afternoons on channel 368 and channel 500.

NFL Sunday Ticket will be a standalone addition to your cable package. Regrettably, we weren’t able to come to an agreement with the rights holder to include NFL Sunday Ticket with the Super Sports Pak this season.

You will not be able to order the NFL Sunday Ticket package using your Rogers remote on your TV. Please reach out to us through any of the usual channels to have this package added onto your cable subscription.

It's definitely exciting news for all the Football fans out there!

RogersTony