Super Sports Pack Schedule

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Super Sports Pack Schedule

Hello, @notafreud

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your query. We continuously update the schedule as it becomes available to us. At times, due to many variables the channel on which certain games get telecasted can't be determined. Hence, you see TBD under channel column in the schedule. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Unfortunately, that does not fully answer my question.  Does TBD mean that the game will be aired but the specific channel is not yet determined...therefore, TBD? or does it mean that it is  not yet even determined whether or not that game will even be aired at all? , thus TBD.  I need to know so that I can arrange another way to get this game if it is not going to be shown at all on any Sportspack channel....i.e., gives me time to set up live stream service.

Hello, @notafreud

My apologies for my previous incomplete reply. If the event/game is picked by any channel then the channel number will get listed in the place of TBD. And if it's not picked up any channel then it's dropped from the schedule meaning it'll not be aired. 

Regarding the game (Auburn/Old Miss) you are interested in since it will be aired on SEC Network it can't be telecasted in Canada so it'll be dropped from the schedule.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I've Been Here Awhile

Time to ditch Rogers I guess...no sense paying for Sports Pack to get out of market games when so few of the really good ones are actually broadcast and its done on such an ad-hoc, wait n see basis.  I can spend my money better on a streaming service and pick up a multitude of sports channels.  Quite a bait-n-switch process I can't help thinking.  Oh well...off to explore a Raspberry Pi or some such thingy.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @notafreud,

I am an NBA and MLB fan. The service has everything I want to see, and costs the same as a pitcher of beer and an order of wings at my local sports bar. 

Don't know of another good and legal streaming option that will give an HD, reliable signal. I have tried the Android boxes out there, and I tossed it out the window in frustration. 

I've Been Around

Hey Rogers,

What gives with the scheduling for NCAA ftbl games?

For the past two weeks no games have been listed on Channels 431 upwards.

Yet when you click on the channels during games time - voila !!!  Games are there.

Please wake up the person or robot that inputs the information so we get the service we pay for !

I'm seriously considering cancelling this service.

Hello, @mcs2000

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community forums and providing your feedback. You can check the schedule here and we continuously update it as the season progresses.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm an Advisor

Thanks for this link, @RogersMoin. This document should be made available from the rogers.com > Shop > TV section of the website, as it contains accurate information for everything being shown on SSP.  

Alternatively, link to document should be available from http://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv#/theme-packs when you filter for "Sports" theme packs. This will help SSP subscribers get the most out of the package. Just a thought!

Hello, @robindp, You're welcome!

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate your participation in the Community and sharing your expertise. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin