Super Sports Pack Schedule

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Super Sports Pack Schedule

Is there any where I can find an accurate schedule on line for the Super Sports Pak. Something with say the schedule for the upcomming week?

I'm an avid NCAA football and basketball fan, and it's very difficult to determine which games will be offered. The only way to find out is to wait to Saturday morning and take a look on the on-tv guide. It makes it difficult to plan my Saturdays if I have no clue what will be on tv.

I also noticed the other day there was some sports talk shows on channels 431, 432, 433, etc. They didn't show up on the guide but where playing on the actual channels. This was a great addition. Is this a regular thing?

***Edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Super Sports Pack Schedule

there does not appear to be an advanced schedule anywhere that i can see. also the NCAA football channel scheduling has been very inconsistent..  most saturday games appear on 439 440 and 441.  mid week games can be all over the map.

tonight's ESPN game Louisville vs Syracuse seems to have been missed. i can't find it anywhere! definitely not good.

meanwhile, keep your eyes on TSN 1 2 3 4 and 5. they seem to have multiple saturday noon games each week....  

but yah, overall, i am not happy with what we are getting this year so far...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Last month we launched the SuperSports Pak schedule here.

Check it frequently as it is updated as the seasons progress.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the schedule. 

One thing I would like to point out is that Bell carries some US College Football games that Rogers does not.  More specifically, Bell carries SEC Network (Southeastern Conference) games which are not on the Rogers Super Sports Pack.  This is a competitive advantage for Bell that Rogers should be aware of.

I have brought this up to Rogers representatives previously and have been assured that Rogers carries all the games that Bell does, however I know this is not the case.  For instance, Bell will be carrying the Tennessee/Kentucky game this coming Saturday at 7:30 (confirmed looking it up on their listing schedule) however this is not on Rogers package (and not on the schedule that has been posted).  

I would encourage your programming department to at minimum match what Bell is offering.  There are some great games that Rogers unfortunately chooses not to carry and in many ways creates a more attractive product offer from Bell.

Thanks for listening.

I've Been Around

Why isn't the Dallas Mavericks @ LA Lakers game on TV??????  (Super Sports Pak Subscriber)

This game isn't listed anywhere and I scanned through all the channels.

I'm a Super Sports Pak subscriber, why can't I get this game?????

Hello, @PrimeTime27Xn1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Please follow the link to see the schedule and we keep updating it as the season progresses.

Thank you for your patience.

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi There,

As an avid US College Basketball and Football fan, I find it totally unacceptable that so few of these games are available in High Defintion in Atlantic Canada. The games should certainly be aired during the timeslots when the HD channels in the Super Sports Pack are not airing other content.

Is this another example of second tier service for Atlantic Canadians? Can we expect an improvement in this service in the near term?

Thanks for your attention to this matter,

Rob

I've Been Here Awhile

I would also like to add that I voiced this concern in 2014 and received a generic response email from customer service stating the following: 

"I appreciate your feedback that you are interested in more HD content as part of the Super Sports Package. I agree more HD contentshould be available. I have forwarded your feedback to our cable team for review. Thank you for taking your time to share your concern."

Two years and no progress. : (

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @RCollett

We appreciate your time and valuable feedback in helping us make our cable packages better !

I am pleased to let you know that some US college basketball games are available in high definition in the Atlantic region.

Please feel free to check the Super Sports Pack schedule here frequently as it is updated as the season progress.

Should we receive further details, we’ll be sure to let you know.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please feel free to post it in our Idea Box here

RogersSanneca

I've Been Here Awhile

I am trying to find out if we will be able to watch the NCAA/SEC Auburn and Ole Miss game this Saturday at 7:15.  The schedule your link provides only shows TBD.  This really is unsatisfactory as it does not anywhere clarify if this means the game WILL be aired but just unsure which channel yet, or if it means it is yet to be determined IF the game will be aired.  The only reason I signed up for the SSP was for NCAA/SEC games and so far am extremely disappointed.  Maybe I will just grab a Raspberry digital device and ditch Rogers Cable, as my brother in law seems to get more NCAA games that I even do.  So much for the big cable advantage it seems!  Can you please reply and let me know what TBD actually means?