Super Sports Pack / Centre Ice / GameCenter Live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Super Sports Pack / Centre Ice / GameCenter Live

My problem as it has been since day one is I am awaiting to become a center ice subscriber pending knowledge that I will receive a gamecenter code. @RogersMichaelIT said to email that address and a Manager would respond. 3 emails later and no response for me.
I'm Here A Lot

My opinions here as strictly from a customer perspective. In Wireless I have nothing good to say about how things are handled and personally can say I take the very best care of who I speak with. My comments are strictly Sports based as a die-hard Hockey fan and our here in support, to let people like the poster know that lots of employees do the best to treat you with respect and effectively. It just disappoints me to hear good paying, tenured customers take out the time to vent their frustrations out here because they haven't received what they deserve. Here's to hoping we all get the matter resolved Smiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

It's an extremely sports related question for a technology based company and I understand why people who work for Rogers may not know this. I've had Super Sports Pack for a year and a half and never even realized this was available for last season. It would be easier if NHL site for GCL dealt with this directly, because only someone who physically uses this service personally would be able to relate with a customer.

On your end, you pay for the service so Rogers as a company is responsible. A tricky situation for all involved. This time next week we can hopefully watch online, and a good lesson can be learned from this to help promote awareness of the package more to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.
I've Been Here Awhile

NHL GameCentre Live access codes are provided to eligible customers who have not yet received it by emailing nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com .

I Plan to Stick Around

My emails have gone unanswered to that email.

Again, the issue is *why* these rules are in place while Bell does not have the same restrictions.

I haven't subscribed to Center Ice because of this and will not until I know I can get a code.

Please respond.

I've Been Here Awhile

Add me to the pile of dissappointed customers.  I've been subscribed to the SuperSports Pack (or Centre Ice) for the past 3-4 years, and only this year learned of the GameCenter eligibility.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm SOL as I didn't take advantage of the promotion last year...

I Plan to Stick Around

Disappointed again.

Despite my hopes being raised by speaking to Irene about 3 weeks ago, still no word from her, the VP, or anyone from Rogers on this matter.

At the core - I want to buy Center Ice (Super Sports Pack), but will not out of principle based on the GameCenter Live code not being made available as it has in the last 3 years.

I called Rogers yesterday to follow-up and the CS rep left a message for Irene on this topic to get back to me.  I called yesterday morning, and no answer the entire day yesterday.

Think I'll hear from her today?  Let's hope so...

I Plan to Stick Around

I received a couple of emails on this asking for an update.  So here goes.

- we're all in the same boat we were 3 months ago

- I've contact the Office of the President, and it's been a week since they contacted me, but promised they would look into the decision - no word yet, a week later

- Irene, the Manager at the 1-888-Rogers-1 number texted me that the VP was back and she'd get back in touch with me - almost a week since I've heard from her

- left messages for both, neither of whom has returned my calls to give me an update

I did subscribe to the Super Sports Pack last night as I do have a one year commitment on my Cable services and need to get Center Ice in the meantime.  I've done it in good faith, and given everything that has happened, not sure why.

The ombudsman is my last grasp, which I'll try later in December if I don't hear from anyone.

Why, Rogers do you continue to ignore all of us?  (sigh)

I Plan to Stick Around

Interestingly enough, this post used to be amongst the most liked, and I used to lead as most like authors.  This post and my name are mysteriously absent from those numbers.  Did *that* many people unlike this post and me as an author?  #ConspiracyTheory Smiley Wink

I'm Here A Lot

I'm still trying to get my GameCenter Live access.  Several phone calls, a few emails to nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com, 2 emails to the Office of the President, and zero response (I'm not counting the autogenerated responses from the Office of the Prez).  Thought I'd try this Forum.

Is there anyone out there interested in helping a 25 year + Rogers customer paying over $300/month resolve this issue?