Super Sports Pack / Centre Ice / GameCenter Live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Super Sports Pack / Centre Ice / GameCenter Live

I am in the exact same position as you (didn't activate last year and have maintained SSP year round)... I will have a huge problem with this if I don't get a code. For me this would be enough to walk away from Rogers simply due to the sheer stupidity of this poicy. It wil not be an idle threat... this will be one of two outcomes for me.

If I get denied and it takes me more than one follow up email I walk. If they end up offering it to me to appease me when I call to cancel cable and Internet I still walk as any corporate culture that requires loyal customers to complain to customer service to get something they are giving away is no company I choose to purchase that service from.

By the way... I have been informed that they are emailing codes today if they have your email on file. They wil be delivered by post if they don't have your email.

I've Been Here Awhile

same story for me.. i meet 1 & 3.. I would have met 2 if they would have sent me the code last year.. So I guess it's my fault that they never sent me the code last year to activate? I keep repeating this question to myself and it's stil ridiculous after the 20th time..

Rogers: Hey guys I got it.. Lets not send the codes this year, & then come next year we will add it as one of the requirments to get CGL...ohahahahhaha good one Ted..

So next year I guess I wont meet requirment again since they won't send me a code this year.. so even if I meet requirments 1,3 for the next 45 years I will never meet #2? Sounds good.. Whoa Bud it doesn't take Rocket Appliances to figure this one out..

I'm a Senior Advisor

We go through this same c*rap every year with Rogers. By the time you get an access code you have sent 5-6 emails, often without a reply, and talked to 2-3 people on the phone with no luck there either. By the time you finally get your access code you have missed 1-2 months of the season. I am going through it again this year and I do meet all 3 requirements, but once again I have no access code for NHL game center live! Rogers service is abysmal!

I Plan to Stick Around

I wanted to thank the Admin on this site who is basically a messenger from the bigwigs who make the decisions at Rogers.

I received an email address on Friday to contact the Execs and emailed them to get an explanation - so far, no response.

Really disturbing behaviour from Rogers Executive who up until this point won't even put their names to decisions they have made, nor speak to customers affected by their decision.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@bbtfastback wrote:

I received an email address on Friday to contact the Execs and emailed them to get an explanation - so far, no response.

Is this by any chance the email address you were given?

nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com 

If it is, whomever monitors that address (if in fact someone does) is the most ignorant person alive. You can email that address from now until eternity and nobody will ever reply. I tried it last year and again this year and so far I have never received a reply! 

I Plan to Stick Around

No it's not that email address.  It's this one: rogers.comnews@rci.rogers.com

All I know is that Rogers has sunk to a new level not offering any solution to all of us.  It's becomming clear that our business isn't valued, and that the CR reps that are here don't have the power to overturn decisions.

I spoke to one of the mods here on the phone last week, and I could hear the empathy in their voice especially around the fact that Bell offers this service and Rogers doesn't.

Emailing, participating in this forum hasn't helped...it's going to be time soon to make a decision to leave Rogers, like so many of you are contemplating.

Hopefully this email spurs action as we all have lost close to a month of the season awaiting this ineptness on the part of Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was given rogers.comnews@rci.rogers.com as well.  I sent an email on Monday.  Nothing yet.  Might be time to say goodbye soon.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have also spoken with CS now twice over two days and they gave me a promotion code to register with that when I go to the site to register it is invalid. When you call CS nobody knows what I'm talking about and to email nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com which I did do and. I response. Apparently that is only an outbound email that nobody ever looks at. If anyone does get the proper promotional code can you please post here so we can all be happy watching hockey.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have finally figured it out. I am now up and running with game center live via Rogers.

The promotional code that they gave me to use is " R8W93XVKYY9H" hopefully it works for everyone. Enjoy the rest of the hockey season. GO HABS GO
I Plan to Stick Around

Andy - just tried.  The code doesn't work.

Where did you get the code?  Did someone email it to you?  Did you speak to someone?  Please help!!

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats