Stingray music channels not showing data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Stingray music channels not showing data

So the Stingray music channels still play the music, but none of the data.....artist, song title, album cover....are showing up.  All that shows is the name of the channel and channel number, then under that it says Display Difficulties, under that it says Full service will resume shortly, under that is says Next, and then finally under that it says Display Difficulties again.

Been like this for several days now

London, ON

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Stingray music channels not showing data

Hey @RyeEncoke!

I'm definitely that person in the room that's like OOOOH  what song is that?! Looking at the TV to see nothing would have me having to ask Google lol. Glad you've brought it to the attention of the community :). Have you reported this yet to technical support? If so, has a ticket been escalated?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

I'm Here A Lot

Been having the same issue with Stingray as well with titles not showing, also having problems with SDV channels not coming in and have to reboot the box to get them to work, been going for a few days now.

Downtown Toronto area here

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure if it is related but in Ottawa unable to record series of programs on most channels. Single episodes yes but not series. I did contact Rogers and got a ticket number. It says to contact them if problem persists and it does.

I'm Here A Lot

So I talked to Rogers Help on Twitter, and this was the reply:

It looks like this is an Ontario-wide outage. Our maintenance teams and backend engineering groups are aware and are working very hard to resolve the issue for anyone affected. Although not everyone is affected, many customers across Ontario are having problems with the same channel. I currently don't see exact details of the issue noted.

That's the gist of it.  They are aware of the problem, are working on it but have no details as to what has happened or a time frame.  It's not a huge issue for me as I can still hear the music, just not see any of the data, more a minor annoyance than anything.  But they are aware and working on it.