Stingray Classic Rock 722

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Stingray Classic Rock 722

Has anyone had trouble with this station 722 Classic Rock?

Sporadically get dropouts and pixelating when tv screen on with this

Strangely Classic 934 never misses a beat for classical music

Odd time channel 12 will drop audio split second sporadically as well but very  little

Techs been thru the home

1st tech changed box connections, splitter, cable connectors, etc

signal levels good he said did this and that, even changed box remote and power supply

2nd tech changed coax pole connectors at junction box(laneway plan)

Everything else works fine including y tube and internet 

Any ideas?

**Labels Added** 

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Stingray Classic Rock 722

Hello @tyreman!

There are so many great songs from the classic rock era! I certainly understand how upsetting it must be to receive intermittent interruptions while trying to enjoy some of your favourite tunes. Probably not the best experience. 😕

Can you please clarify which city/province you are located in? Also, do you have cable or ignite TV service with us? Perhaps there are other users in the same area with the same type of service who can confirm if they are seeing the same issue. Community, feel free to jump in with any helpful information! 

Thank you!

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite 500 unlimited

Cambridge Ontario

Laneway plan so overhead lines all along back laneway and into our place

Today so far working but you never know

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I usually listen to 726 Adult Alternative and haven't had any issues there.  Occasionally I'll scan through the channels from 712, 716, 979, 978, 719-726.  If the issue is sporadic, it can be difficult to locate the problem.

A few years back I had dropout issues affecting several channels and it was happening a lot, so anyone tuning in would get the issue in a minute or two. I contacted Stingray and they worked with Rogers to solve the problem.  You may wish to contact them.  I've found them very helpful in the past.

support@galaxie.zendesk.com

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And I have reached out to Stingray and see what they say.

Thanks

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

While I waited for my wife to come downstairs, I had my 9856 box on 722 for about 10 minutes. No issues here.

It is possible to have one channel work while another will not due to a marginal signal.  If you have several channels with issues, then that may point to a signal issue.  Signals are a major source of these sorts of issues. I realize you say that the signal was checked.  Here's a post on the topic:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Nextbox-3-0-PVR-Skips-Recorded-Playback-Only/m-p/387839#M422...

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I figure its an signal issue to

Almost for sure

This is laneway install from the back laneway overhead and I bet they'll be an issue somewhere

Like last night the channels were wonky

channel 62 audio dropouts

channel 67 audio dropouts

no signal then turned box on and off and got picture back

So I'll just keep bugging them till they fix it

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like they've gotten the issue resolved

Apparently was somewhere upstream of me