Starter Package and CP24

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichmondHill2
I've Been Around

Starter Package and CP24

I have a Rogers starter package + internet (no contract, and don't want one)

Would like to get CP24 @ $7/month 

Am I able to choose specific channels from the starter package and CP24?    I believe I can, but want to make sure before I call Rogers and they start off in selling mode ... thank you! 

RogersLaura

Re: Starter Package and CP24

Greetings @RichmondHill2!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and nice first post! 🙂

We hope you have been doing well and keeping safe! You'll be pleased to learn that we no longer offer any commitment-based promotions when it comes to TV, internet, and home phone (and haven't for a while!). It is, however, important to know what your package includes and what changes you are able to make to it. 👍

For those who are still on our basic Starter TV package, you are more than welcome to add additional channels or theme packs to your services, for a fee. There are no Flex Channels included with this basic package and your channels are pre-set. You are correct--adding CP24 to your channel line-up will be an extra $7/month (plus applicable taxes). 

If you happen to be on our Starter TV package with our 'Mix Pack' channels included, then you do have the ability to select 15-20 channels from our list of 30 available channels (including CP24) and you may also make changes to your list every 30 days. Please note: For customers who do not have this option, it is no longer available to add and has since expired.

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura