Standard Definition Terminal price

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Standard Definition Terminal price

Does Rogers sell their standard definition terminals? And, if so, what do they sell them for ( Their product page lists a limited and extended warranty link for the standard definition terminal but no price for the terminal itself)?

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Standard Definition Terminal price

I would like to know this as well. I am trying to find one for my in-laws who like to buy things out.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It doesnt list it on the site anymore.. you might have to call in to inquire.

(likely, they are trying to push more people over to HD boxes, as more content is HD now)

Last i remember, there were in the $150 range.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for your response. Even if they are trying to push the HD boxes, not posting the price for a SD terminal doesn't improve their reputation i.e. making money at any cost.

I've Been Here Awhile

I just finished a chat with Rogers. The price of a standard definition digital terminal box is $ 99 plus tax.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thats good to know.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

when i was living with my parents, they wanted a box for each tv, so i went on a mission to see if i can buy them  I bought 2 Standard Definition boxes, and I paid approximately $40 each. both were new.  One was purchased from The Source... By Circuit City, and the other one was purchased from Future Shop.  I think they normally cost more, but they periodically have sales going on every now and then, you need to look out for those and you can save a hole lot of money.