Sportsnet consistently not airing scheduled games, no way to contact them.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Sportsnet consistently not airing scheduled games, no way to contact them.

For over 4 years now, Sportsnet's "World Plus" channels are consistently not airing the games that they schedule. The World Plus channels are a premium paid monthly subscription to 4 extra channels on Rogers Cable :

SNWH1 373
SNWH2 374
SNWH3 375
SNWH4 376

They are supposed to be airing German Bundesliga Football matches on Saturday mornings, the extra matches that are also being played at the same time as the ones they have on their channels.

Before the pandemic, when they were not airing what they are supposed to, I could call their phone number, leave a voicemail telling them to switch to the correct match, and within a few minutes the channel would magically switch on the same channel, from one to another, so I knew it was a person manually switching it over.

It looks like they fired that guy, and now each and ever weekend, their scheduled games are not being aired on those channels, just identical feeds of their main channel, or they will air some other live sport that is not scheduled.

The e-mail address on their site does not respond, it's defunct.

Their phone number is never picked up, and voicemails are not heard.

They do not answer anything on Twitter.

So there is zero way to contact Sportsnet, they are just scheduling games they are not playing.

I am wondering what I should be doing now. Currently Sportsnet cannot be contacted, for all I know, there is nobody working there anymore and it's a dead company. So I came here because Rogers owns Sportsnet, but I found out that Rogers does not give an e-mail address to write to either, and their live chat does not get a response, and now I am quickly finding out, that Rogers cannot be contacted either.

*Added Labels*

Re: Sportsnet consistently not airing scheduled games, no way to contact them.

Hello, @SIRTOXIC

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks so much for posting your concerns about the Sportsnet World channels. I am a sports fan also so I can completely understand your frustration if these channels are not airing the right matches.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get in touch with Sportsnet directly like you have in the past. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can see what is going on here and get it fixed. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

All right, thanks, I sent them a PM.
I'm Here A Lot

thumbnail_annotated.jpgthumbnail_processed.jpgthumbnail_processed2.jpg

This is what happened this Saturday morning. They scheduled 2 extra games on the first 2 Plus channels, but they played the game they aired on the live channel over both of them.

From start to end, they never switched the feed to the appropriate game.

I'm Here A Lot

Hello!

The Bundesliga is back from the Winter Break, and right off the bat, Sportsnet has once again scheduled a game they are not airing.

Currently it is supposed to be the first half of Bremen VS Union, but they are simply doing a duplicate airing from their other channel.

The only thing that they did so far, is remove all their scheduled games on the PLUS channels -permanently-, so they are no longer liable for what they air on them, as they have all gone to unknown streams. So they completely gave up on caring to have any coherent content.

thumbnail_20210102_125626.jpg