Sportsnet One 4k- Ch 997

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Sportsnet One 4k- Ch 997

Considering that Rogers is busy with http://about.rogers.com/cnwposts/rogers-partners-with-comcast-to-bring-rogers-customers-x1-next-gen-... that they claim will be ready in early 2018 they will not fix current 4K broadcasting, maybe eventually someday. Otherwise, they could have it done, I'm sure.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL....anybody have anything new to add here?   or is this a lost cause 😞

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Actually, there is almost nothing to watch in 4K in summer, only games in Toronto with Blue Jays and soccer. Everything else is HD though shown on 4K channels.

For the last couple of times I watched 4K channels I did not notice any issues with the picture, however. Maybe it is just luck or maybe Rogers fixed it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I see this thread has been dormant for 1 1/2 years .. but i just started having the same problem.  We've had our 4K service with Rogers for over a year and no issues until about the last month, and now we are getting the green squares (as well as pixel scrambling) on channels 997 and 998.  This is very annoying as this is really the bulk of the 4K programming.  I've spent hours on the phone with Rogers Tech Support and the 2nd inhome service call is today ..but my expectations are low.  I know the issue is not our tv as Netflix, Youtube and BluRay sources all play fine.  I've replaced the HDMI cable from the cable box, the coax to the cable box and the cable box itself - nothing fixed the issue.  I HAS to be the service into my house or the service overall.  I can't be the only one having this issue .. or has everyone else given up and 'cut the cord' or converted to Ignite.  Help!

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello @issettg,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post!

I can only imagine how disappointing it must be to be facing these issues with your 4K channels now, all of a sudden, with no changes being made on your end. =(

While it seems like you've tried everything up until this point we'd like to review the notes on file from the technicians and run some tests of our own to see if we can find the root of this issue. Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony