Sportsnet One 4k- Ch 997

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Sportsnet One 4k- Ch 997

Still the same as of 11 am Friday March 31

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The more people that call in and report the issue the better.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree. I took the time to call this morning. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did whoever you talk to provide any more detail other then what has already been stated here?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the same green flashing issue on channel 997 in my area - Cambridge, ON.  I called in Tuesday and they said the signal was weak at my house which might be causing it but they need to fix something on the street in order to fix my house. I saw some Rogers trucks on the street yesterday but nothing has changed with the 4k green flashing.  I've been credited a week of TV already but hopefully it gets fixed because 4k is not watchable.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No. When I called in they said that was the first they heard of the issue. I directed them here to this forum. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This was todays reply. 

This is an update about your case number C121349566.

We heard from you on 03/31/2017 about a problem you were having with your Rogers Cable Television Service.

We're sorry to say there's been a delay in fixing this problem. Thank you for your patience as our technical teams work on this.

We will contact you as soon as there's an update available.

Thanks for choosing Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, got that same call...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey All,

Anybody have any new information?

I also wanted to ask when you record something in 4K are you able to play it back? I'm getting a message that states this program was recorded in a quality not supported with this tv configuration...anyone else get that as well?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Domenic10

When mine had that issue, I had a tech field agent come over and fixed it. Stopped from doing that.