Sportsnet 4K channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sportsnet 4K channels

I no longer have Sportsnet 4K channels 997 & 998 available on my guide. They are no where to be seen. TSN 2 & 4 are there but not Sportsnet. The channels had been there for 2 years and all of a sudden they are gone. I’ve reset the box a few times already, as well as unplugged the box & plugged back in.
Help will be appreciated.
Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Re: Sportsnet 4K channels

Hey @3Apples

I love watching sports in 4K as well.  Are you able to view the regular Sportsnet channels on your guide and TV? Have you made any recent changes to your Cable TV account? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,

RogersAli 

I'm Here A Lot

Hi Ali, yes I’m able to view the Sportsnet channels. I also have had to renew my account but didn’t change anything with regards to the sports channels. Regardless, even if I was NOT subscribed to those channels they would still show on my guide but be ‘greyed’ out & I wouldn’t be able to select them. Now, the 2 Sportsnet 4K channels are no where to be found anywhere in my guide.
Retired Moderator RogersAli
Retired Moderator

Hey @3Apples

From the information you have provided, it seems like the channels are not authorized on your cable box. I would need to gain access to your account and take a further look. 

Just send us a private message to @CommunityHelps and we will get this sorted out for you.   

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page

Regards, 

RogersAli