Sons of Anarchy Season 7

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Sons of Anarchy Season 7

I have looked at the programming for this new season. It is due on FX in the U.S. on Sept 9, but when I look at FX on Rogers it shows that on Sept 9 at 10 p.m. a "new" episode is on. This episode is listed as Premier of Season 5??? What is up..Is FX Canada going to air this or is it just a TypeO. and they are really going to air Season 7.. Anybody??

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 7

The Canadian rights to "new" episodes of SOA are owned by Super Channel. FX Canada cannot air episodes until they've been aired by Super Channel.

Remember...the Canadian version of FX is programmed differently than the US version. For example, the US version of FX will not be broadcasting NHL games.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I subscribed to Super Channel so that I can get the SOA Season 7.  It is premiere'ing tonight; however, the Rogers website shows it airing on Thursday, September 11th. Please confirm which date it will be on.  I live in Ottawa, Ontario.

Also, please indicate what specific Super Channel it is on.

Thanks,

Nina

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Where is it premeiring tonight?

Somes stations, have a US and Canadian separate channel. If its the US version, it may premier on a different night.

I've Been Here Awhile

As I read more, it appears to be FX U.S.  Is that a Rogers channel I can subscribe to?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you go to this page

https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PTV_PROG_LANDING

Scroll down, and you can search for FX.

Its not purchasable on its own, but is available under certain TV packages.

I've Been Around

So I have the VIP package already and need to get SOA, do I just have to call and have the super channel added ?

I'm a Senior Advisor

You can order it right thru your nextbox.  Hit 'Menu', then tab over to 'Applications', then select 'Get More TV'.   Scroll down until you find 'Super Channel'. Hit 'Select', then choose 'Order This Channel'

On older boxes, like the 8300, I think you can do it via the Quick Start memu, but I can't confirm as I have the QSM disabled 😊

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone which channel specifically it's on and what time? I have every channel on Rogers and am located in Toronto, this is really frustrating
I've Been Here Awhile

did u find it i hear mabe only on superchannel on mine thats 100 i have to order it for it to show me whats on and im only ordering it if soa is on it tonight season 7 anyone help please

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 in conversation