Setting up favorites

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Setting up favorites

Hello @ReneHache@mariusvanreenen, & @riotstick,

@mariusvanreenen & @riotstick, Thanks for your posts and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

@ReneHache, if you are still having issues removing Disney XD and The Movie Network from your favourites list we may need to escalate a Ticket to see what could be causing this. Feel free to reach out to us via any of the methods listed Here or send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can get this taken care of for you. For more information on our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

@mariusvanreenen & @riotstick, I can understand how frustrating it must be not being able to set up your favourites properly on your TV. There are so many channels that are available so it can make it harder to find your favourite channels quickly. You can set up your favourites all at once by going into the "Settings" - "Channel Setup" - "Set Favourites" and you can choose the channels you'd like in your favourites list by scrolling through the channels and selecting them one by one. You can also setup your favourites as you go by pressing "Info" when viewing the channel you'd like to tag as a favourite, then select "More", then select "Set Channel as Favourite". You can follow those same steps in the Guide as well to add channels to your favourites list. 

Once you have set all of the channels you want as favourites you can filter the guide to only display your favourite channels by pressing the red "C" button and then select "My Favourites".

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Setting up favorites

@Netman83 wrote:

I have the VIP package

I am having trouble setting up my favorites (why is that spelt in US American?)  The on-screen instructions do not tell my how to access  and add my selections to my FAVORITES or how to display the FAVORITES once I have done so

Anybody?

***edited labels***

This is a very old post.  If you have SARA, not the Navigatr interface, just press the Settings button in your remote.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario