Service Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service Outage

Hello @Dhenshaw5,

Thank you for joining us in the Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post! 😀

Loss of service can be a huge nuisance, so I don't blame you for being frustrated. We would rather get you back up and running sooner rather than later if at all possible!

By any chance, were you able to get an earlier appointment? If not, please do send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can check to see if any earlier appointments have become available for you. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon! 

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Rogers is the worst company I have dealt with.  I have had issues for months now and now all the services are down for 2 days and they can’t tell me why and offer a 2 day refund...really!!!!!  Going elsewhere tired of wasting my time on calls dealing with this company 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Coincidence, or is it widespread? This morning my Rogers Cable is out in the Woodstock area. When I call in, it's confirmed that Rogers Cable, Internet and Home Phone have a service interruption in my postal code. I'm glad I I only have cable TV with Rogers, or I wouldn't be able to call or get on this board. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Smiley Frustrated

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good morning @Aliceg and @OLDYELLR!

I know service interruptions during a cold snap like this are especially frustrating because we're stuck indoors without many options.

If either of you are still experiencing any issues with your Rogers services, please don't hesitate to PM us @CommunityHelps and we'll look into it for you. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I'm a Senior Advisor

All is good. I actually received an email about the service interruption, followed by another saying it was restored.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats