Service Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Service Outage

Internet down in Mississauga

Hi. We had no internet or cable for the past 24 hours. Just wonder ETA on getting it fixed

Hello, @daedae

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Rogers Community Forums! It's surely inconvenient when we lose the cable services. We have information that the recent service interruptions caused by wind storm have been restored. Thank you for your patience during the interruption. If your services are still offline, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

NO INTERNET IN CAYUGA ONTARIO

I have not had internet service since June 13 2018 at 3:15 pm. Is there any other outages?

Hello @bellagracie,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

I can only imagine how much of an inconvenience it is to have your Internet service down for over a day already. I really hope you are back online by now!

If not, we'll be more than happy to investigate what is going on and get it resolved for you ASAP. Please send us a private message so we can pull up your information and run some tests on your equipment and in the area to see if there is an outage still going on. If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

I HAVE HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH MY TV, A TECH HAS COME OUT THREE TIMES AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS, SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT COMING IN, HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE BOX AND I HAD TO PLAY WITH THE COAX CONNECTING TO THE BOX, THE TECH SAID HE WAS COMING BACK AND I CALLED HIM THREE TIMES AND HE STILL DID NOT COME OUT, I'M GETTING UPSET WITH ROGERS TO THE POINT I MIGHT HAVE TO GO WITH SHAW.

IT'S THE BOX, THE FEMALE CONNECTION TO THE BOX IS NOT CONNECTING PROPERLY, AND NOW SOME CHANNEL'S ARE NOT COMING IN.

Hello @daniel30, welcome to the Community!

I see how ongoing issues and service interruptions can be inconvenient. Were you able to get a hold of the tech since yesterday? 

For troubleshooting purposes please send a PM to CommunityHelps or contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.  To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

YES A TECH DID GET BACK TO ME AND HIM AND I ARE WORKING IT OUT THANK YOU

I've Been Around

Hi..my services have been down for over 5 hours now...am I the only one?

Hey @Shlips,

Welcome to the Community and congratulations on your first post!! 😊

I know that 5 hours without service can feel like an eternity! Have your services been restored at this time? If not, we'd love to investigate this for you! Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps to get started and for more information on our Private Message system, please CLICK HERE

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

I have never encountered as many service interruptions in the last year as I am now. Internet is slow when I am paying for premium speed.
Topic Stats