Service Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Service Outage

Anyone else in Toronto still without cable and Internet? I have been down since I'm guessing around 4am today! And have now received a text telling me I'm at 90% of my data allowance even though I have a ton of data?!?!

I'm an Advisor

Hello @Hoops55,

If you have an Android phone and an "unstable internet connection" (as per the Android notification message), your phone might fall back to using the cell network (when your cable internet isn't working).

I think Apple iPhones do the same thing...just a heads up.

I've Been Around

Richmond Hill outage again. No Internet or TV. Anyone else having issues
I've Been Here Awhile

Is anyone elses cable and internet down in St.Marys, Ontario?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hello @annetteclayburn,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Being without your services is never ideal, especially with the weekend coming up. 

Currently, I'm not aware of any service disruption in your area. Are you still experiencing issues with your services now? If so, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps, so we can take a closer look. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Anyone else in the Community experiencing similar issues in or near St. Marys?

Let us know!

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Roger Clio
Cable and internet service has been restored. Thank you
Retired Moderator

Hey @annetteclayburn,

You're very welcome and thanks for the heads up. Glad to hear the service was restored!

Enjoy your weekend.

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

Have had no Rogers services for over 7 hours and all trucks have left the scene. Did ya just give up guys?

Retired Moderator

Hello @mES19,

I apologize for the late response. I can definitely understand how frustrating it can be to be without service for an extended amount of time. Has the issue since been resolved?

Let us know!

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

No Internet  No PHONE since June 2

I am having issues no  phone and Internet  via another  Service Provider  since Friday June 2 2017. Have gone through all troubleshooting and they advise it was a routing issues with Rogers . When will it be back up. Location in North WEST Mississauga

Topic Stats