Service Outage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Service Outage

@kmliles Welcome and thanks for your suggestion!  We post this information on Twitter; follow us on @rogershelps!  Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

no tv service...nextbox flashes  a bunch of letters and numeral...please restore service asap

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@NoordinKarsan  The flashing of numbers on the front of the PVR is probably the box rebooting as it is downloading the new Navigatr interface.   If it sits there with Cd00 for an hour (like mine did) then it is time to unplug the box for 10 seconds and force it to reboot.  It should be fine after that (after it takes 6 minutes to reboot).

I've Been Around

At 8:30pm. Stratford. Cable froze, then shut down, no home phone (bit answering machine picks up immediately) and no internet. Are there outages? If so, when will this be restored. (some internet sites say widespread)

I'm a Senior Advisor

http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers/stratford

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Cable has been out since early this morning...I've been told over Twitter that is a service issue in my area in Aurora but cannot get an ETA on when the issue will be resolved. Can someone advise?

I've Been Around

Reset modem twice and still no internet service this morning. What is going on?
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Meighann2016

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Are you still unable to connect to the internet?

Let us know and we can further troubleshoot.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

Is there an outage in the London Ontario area? All 3 home services gone for at least An hour and a half. No internet and my tv service is stuck on a frozen image. Home phone also not working. My cell service seems to be working fine for internet purposes.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Whenever there is an outage, or issues with the Rogers Website, I always check the following link - you can then click on the city if you like.  It shows the number of problems reported and if you read the comments (sometimes clicking for more comments) you can see what others are reporting:

http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers

Also, if you call Rogers and there are known outages in certain areas, those are usually mentioned in a recording when you call in.

Topic Stats