cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Issues

donpatnolan
I've Been Here Awhile

Interrupted service of internet and tv for over a week now.  Am really frustrated.   Called and the guy did something but no improvement

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service Issues

RogersMoin

Hello, @donpatnolan.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

Service interruptions can be quite disruptive. I appreciate you reaching out to the support; not seeing any improvement is disappointing.

We need more details to better understand the issue:

• Are you using the Ignite service?
  • Are you losing both Internet and TV service at the same time?
  • During the service interruption, is the modem rebooting?
  • Can you log in to your modem and provide the Downstream, Upstream signal tables?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

donpatnolan
I've Been Here Awhile

I am not using Ignite.  Tv an internet are not always out at same time.  My tv has pixelization on most channels and my internet is out every morning for last week and comes back when I unplug the power and reboot the router.  A pain in the you know what

Hi @donpatnolan,

I understand how frustrating that can be to have intermittent connection with your services. If you are finding that rebooting the equipment is resolving the issue but only temporarily then this might be something we would need to have a closer look at.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation