Service Disruption Every Other week

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Service Disruption Every Other week

Since August 1 Rogers service ( cable and internet) in the Neptune Drive area is down every other 2 weeks for about 24 hours each time. Within the last week the servive has been down every day for a about 6-10 hours. Everytime you call rogers they keep saying that they will send someone to 'fix' the problem. It seems that Rogers does not intend to really rectify this problem. Get cable and internet from another company.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Service Disruption Every Other week

My home phone and tv are down a lot over the past two weeks here in pickering.
Steve
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Internet and Cable Disruption EVERYDAY

Since this week started cable and internet in Neptune Drive is disrupted every night from about 11:00pm to 9:00 am. Everytime you call Rogers they keep saying that they will send a technician- dont know how a technician visiting my home will rectify a problem thats affecting an entire community.

DOESNT SEEM AS THOUGH ROGERS NEED CUSTOMERS IN NEPTUNE DRIVE AREA.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Bigest thing, get as MANY of the people in the community to call in.  REPEATEDLY.. like, every day.
The more calls logged, more red flags will pop up, and expidite them seding out mainteance to more look at the area.

(I had to do this a few years back when our street was having issues)

I'm Here A Lot

Persons have been calling  Rogers but to no avail-since the laet 1-2 weeks the sitiatio has gotten worse. Every day the internet and cable goes off. Its off now and I was doing something VERY important online

I'm Here A Lot

rogers Internet and Cable in NEPTUNE DRIVE are DISRUPTED EVERYDAY

Its rather unfortuneate that perons living around Neptune Drive have service from rogers becuase everyday the internet and cable is disrupted.

I'm Here A Lot

Re: rogers Internet and Cable in NEPTUNE DRIVE are DISRUPTED EVERYDAY- No Care for the Incovinience

Anxious to switch from Rogers. Its common sense if internet and cable in a area is disrupted everyday- that sending a technician to someones home everytime they call will not fix the problem.WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT YOU HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO AND CANT BECUASE THE INTERNET IS DOWN

Its obvious that Rogers doesnt care.

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I can understand how frustrated you are.  I did go through very similar just over 2 years ago.

And thats pretty much what it took to GET it fixed. 
Problem, Call, have them schedule tech.
Problem next day, call in again, oh your already sending one right?
Tech comes and checks what they can...
Rince and repeat.  Tech is out again and again, they are wasting money doing the techs..
EVENTUALLY something clicks in that they need to look broader and find the issue.

Eventually, they got it fixed (like 2.5 months later).. was something on the feeder street to our street.

Used it as good leverage, and called in to get some good discounts as compensation.