SciFi channel guide is messed up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: SciFi channel guide is messed up

Aside from generic descriptions, the daily schedule seems to be the one of two years ago!

Come on, Rogers, you can do better than this!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

And now it's spread to the Investigation Discovery listings.    Generic descriptions, the wrong shows being listed (and, once again is seems that is a schedule from two or three years ago).

This is unacceptable.  Fix this, or did I hear someone say "Bell"?

Highlighted

Hello @TimMcCree and @hrmckay
Thank you for your inquiry, we hope you and your loved ones are doing well and keeping safe. 

Are you still experiencing issues with your guide since you last posted? 
Please reach out via PM so we could investigate as this could also be a broadcaster issue. We look forward to hearing from you. 
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Cheer!
RogersRob

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Considering I posted less than half an hour ago, I'd say yes.

I found the correct listings for the ID channel, they're in the Book Channel ones!!

Whoever is in charge of the interactive guide should be fired, IMO.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

We are having similar issues. My wife likes to PVR shows like Matlock and Diagnosis Murder on Book TV but cannot do that now because Book TV is showing programs on the guide that are normally broadcast on Investigation Discovery. The guide is definitely messed up. 

Highlighted

Hey @TimMcCree and @Dugi!

Thanks so much for keeping us posted. This is a currently tracked issue we're working on resolving so feel free to reach out to support to have a ticket escalated at your convenience. This way you can be notified upon it's resolution.

Thank you so much for your patience!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is getting ridiculous!

Just checked and the problem is sill not fixed! 

What kind of people do you people have working for you if they cannot fix a simple IPG?    For goodness sake, fixing this should be child's play, and yet, nearly a week has gone by with no action at all on your part. 

Why don't you stop shoving this Ignite thing (whatever that is) down people's throats and do your damned job!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The first time this occurred, August 4, it was fixed within two days.  Since this seems to be exactly the same problem I am surprised it is taking so long.  There was a ticket opened for the first time it occurred, C157463304, maybe the solution is mentioned in that ticket.

Hugh

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The SciFi channel seems to be fixed this morning.  Everything I checked is now ok.

Hugh

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

About bloody time!