SciFi channel guide is messed up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: SciFi channel guide is messed up

How come the CTV Sci-Fi listing of tomorrow's nights episode of Supernatural has a generic description, but the CW listing has the actual episode description.

Hey, Rogers, it's the SAME THING!!

BTW, the show Pandora, which airs Sunday nights at 8:00 on CTV Sci-Fi is not a documentary.  It's a science fiction TV show.  Again, the CW listing has the correct information. 

You have the correct information for the CW listings, Rogers.  Why aren't they in the CTV Sci-Fi ones as well? 

RogersJo

Hey @TimMcCree

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! I hope you're staying safe and sound. 😊 Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! As a fellow TV watcher myself, I know firsthand how inconvenient it can be with the incorrect description, genre, and content listing. Sci-Fi is one of my favorite channels! There is some superb content on there! 

Are the description, genre, and content listing for both the programs still incorrect? We'd be happy to take a look into this further for you. Kindly send us a message at @CommunityHelps we'd be more than happy to have a look into some options for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here.

RogersJo 

TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, Pandora at Sunday night at 8:00 PM is still listed as a documentary. 

However, the CW listing of the same show is correct.  Can't you just Copy And Paste the information listed for the CW into the CTV Sci-Fi one.  Or is that too much like work?

TimMcCree
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, Rogers, you do realize that the Spectre movie being shown this weekend on CTV Sci-Fi is the 2015 James Bond movie, not some obscure 1970's movie starring Robert Culp.  

Guess which movie they have a description for?