Samsung Hw F450 sound bar

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung Hw F450 sound bar

Anyone know the remote code for this soundbar. Can not get it by using the channel change programming method and codes listed do not work

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Hw F450 sound bar

Don't know if this is too late but I just got Rogers as my cable provider and code 2660 works for my F450.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you haven't been able to via the manual method, it may not be able to control it 😞

While they are fairly universal , they are not guaranteed 100% to work with everything. 😞

How long did you do the manual method? I have had to do it up to 200 presses to get it to find something.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried it at least 300 times with no success. Sound bar remote will not control cable box so sound bar needs 2 remotes to watch tv with

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately, that may be it 😞

The remotes tend to have a fair number of the TV codes.. but for the aux and dvd devices, they tend to be a lot more spotty.. guess its impossible to put them ALL in there.

I have run into it many times... my basic surround sound for downstairs, it WORKS, kind of.. does the vol up/down, but wont power the unit.
I had an old CRT TV which is powered the unit, but not anything else.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi.

What kind of TV do you own?

I have a SONY Bravia, and as such I got a SONY soundbar (HT-CT550W) to accompany it.

With SONY's Bravia Sync, when the TV's ON, the soundbar turns on automcatically too (similarly, if the connect SONY Blu Ray is turned ON, so is the TV and and the Soundbar).

I can use the Rogers remote to control the volume.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Does anybody know if it is possible to use more than one sub with the Samsung HW-F450? I have a second sub from a 450 but can't get it to pair with the soundbar. Both subs will pair, just not together.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You would be better to ask on a SAMSUNG forum, as this is for ROGERS products.

But generally.. i would say NO.. most systems are designed for ONE sub for output.. so likely the same there.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Depending on the TV you have, the anynet arc feature should work with the remote if you have it connected through HDMI. However, if you have a nextbox 3.0, it interferes with it and it only works sometimes.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Don't know if this is too late but I just got Rogers as my cable provider and code 2660 works for my F450.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have a Samsung HW-J450. The code 2660 worked for me but it only allows me to turn on and off. Has anyone else had luck with a different code on the HW models? Maybe one that allows use of the volumn?