Rogers down?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Rogers down?

Just came across this site. Probably a good place to check before asking here.

http://canadianoutages.com/status/rogers

***Edited labels***

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers down?

Hello OLDYELLR

GDkitty, I & a few others have posted that link when someone makes a thread about a outage!.

Thank you for making this thread so those who are about to make a thread about a outage asking whats going on, they can click on that link & see! 🙂
I've Been Around

Rogers please if you are going to have me holding longer than 10 minutes...do not say that is the current wait time. I just gave up holding over 35 minutes. I get it there is issues in surrounding transmission areas but some issues do not have to do with that.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Again, this is a user-to-user forum and you won't reach any Rogers employee here who can do anything about that. The only way to conract Rogers anymore, other than by phone, is RogersHelps on Twitter and Rogers on Facebook. You can also post ideas in the Rogers Community Forum here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/Ideas

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Again wrote:
Rogers please if you are going to have me holding longer than 10 minutes...do not say that is the current wait time. I just gave up holding over 35 minutes. I get it there is issues in surrounding transmission areas but some issues do not have to do with that.

Those timed messages.. are usually based on an algorythim.. and will change depending on what the peramiters are for it.

If the average wait, is calculated over X many calls over say an hour period.. that that the hour falls back before the spike in calls started up.. it still could average to a lower number, even though there is more out there.

(I have set up a number of phone systems with call centers.. pain in the butt to get them to be accurate to say the least).

All calls incomming, are on a first come first serve bassis. 
So while yours doesnt concern the existing issue,  the queues are all full from people who are calling in about it.

I'm a Senior Advisor

To add to what Gdkitty said, a call can solve an issue in a minute, or take a lot longer. Once you got through, you wouldn't want a rep to tell you "This looks like it will take a bit longer than expected. Call back when we're not so busy, because there are others waiting."

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation